The three best CBD creams for pain relief in Canada are CBD North (Top-quality CBD and overall best CBD cream Canada), CBD Magic (Full-spectrum pain cream), and CBD2 Healing Salve Cream.
Canada’s Finest: Our Top Three at a Glance
Top-quality CBD and overall best CBD cream in Canada
Full-spectrum pain cream
CBD2 Healing Salve Cream
Recently, CBD products have been enjoying increasing recognition because of their ability to relieve muscle pain sensations and chronic pain in general.
This article is a review of the best CBD topicals. You’ll learn about the products, their content, quality, dosage/available strengths, price/cost, pros, and cons. We will also compare the CBD creams to each other in the course of the review.
All of these CBD creams are anti-inflammatory in nature, made using CBD, and manufactured using all-natural ingredients. They all have evidence of third-party laboratory testing on their website for customers to see and verify.
CBD North Pain Relief Cream
The CBDNorth Pain Relief Cream is the best CBD pain relief cream you can find in Canada. It’s a 100% natural CBD cream made from the hemp plant. It has absolutely no chemical additions. After tests and examinations of customer reviews, we arrive at this cream as our top pick.
The CBD North comes in three options or variations: Rose & Vanilla, Unscented, and Lavender & Lemongrass. The Unscented option is the most suitable variation for customers who are sensitive or allergic to scents/smells and have reactions such as constant sneezing.
The Rose & Vanilla and Lavender & Lemongrass offer refreshing and mood-boosting fragrances that help relieve discomfort and stress for other customers who don’t mind a good fragrance or scent in their CBD cream.
The product also comes with comprehensive instructions about the dosage. This is very helpful for first-time users who have no idea how much quantity is to use at a time. This product is 100% grown, harvested, and manufactured in Canada, precisely British Columbia.
- This CBD cream contains purely natural Canadian-grown hemp and other ingredients such as jojoba oil, rosehip oil, and marigold oil.
- Jojoba oil is a carrier oil known to aid the healing process of broken skin or wounds. It also tackles inflammation which is one of the causes of muscle aches or sore muscles.
- Rosehip oil is a natural carrier oil known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits. Aside from these primary benefits, it’s also known to minimize eczema.
- Marigold oil is an essential oil endowed with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and injury-healing properties.
- This CBD body balm cream is a combination of hemp extract and three of the most potent skin oils, which makes it the overall best CBD cream for pain relief. So, if you’re seeking one of the most effective, mildest, and safest CBD creams for pain relief, look towards CBD North.
The quality of CBD North body balm is beyond question. The product is 100% natural and doesn’t include chemical ingredients in the manufacturing process.
This CBD topical was made with multiple natural ingredients, all blessed with great anti-inflammatory properties. So you can expect evident results of pain relief with proper usage.
The manufacturer has displayed the results of a third-party laboratory test on their website for their customers. The packaging of the product is also environment-friendly.
Unlike CBD Magic and CBD2HEAL, CBD North is only available in 1 dosage/size (600mg). Other CBD North products, such as their CBD oil, are available in three strengths: 500mg, 1000mg, and 2000mg.
This CBD cream costs $60. You might not label it as the most affordable product compared to other creams. However, it offers numerous benefits like joint pain relief, sore muscles relief, etc. On top of that, the product quality is standard. So it’s a fair price. The company offers an incentive of free shipping for orders valued at $99 and above. So ensure you grab the advantage of this offer.
Pros and Cons of the CBDNorth Cream for Pain ReliefCheck the price on CBD North
CBD Magic Full Spectrum CBD Pain Cream
The CBD Magic Full Spectrum CBD Pain Cream doesn’t just contain CBD but also other kinds of cannabinoids with their individual health benefits. This means it has a full spectrum hemp extract, unlike most CBD creams.
Unlike CBD North and CBD2HEAL, CBD Magic contains trace amounts of THC. However, the company is mindful of the increasing distress towards the high levels of THC in CBD products. So they ensure that while CBD magic embodied numerous cannabinoids, it is less than 0.3% of THC. Naturally, this drew a lot of customers to this CBD product.
Also, the company only used high-quality ingredients to manufacture this cream. Hence, it is one of the fantastic CBD creams on the market for pain and stress relief.
The ingredients used to produce CBD Magic are 100% natural. This product is also lab-tested and analyzed safely for use in any part of the human body.
This CBD cream contains full-spectrum hemp extract, MCT oil (a type of coconut oil), Copaiba essential oil, Juniper berry essential oil, Laurel leaf essential oil, Beeswax, and Cayenne pepper oil.
The combination of these potential ingredients makes it one of the best topical CBD products.
- The hemp extract is a refined hemp product. Its benefits include pain relief and minimizing inflammation.
- MCT oil (coconut oil) has anti-microbial properties, which are beneficial for treating acne and other skin infections.
- Copaiba oil is known to treat infections, heal wounds, anti-inflammation, and pain relief.
- Juniper berry oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. It helps to tackle the issue of acne and other kinds of skin breakouts. It also regulates sebum production by the skin.
- Beeswax is anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial in nature. In addition, it gives your skin a protective layer when applied.
- Cayenne oil is rich in vitamins such as Vitamin C & E. It is also rich in many anti-oxidants. It encourages the flow of blood to the skin and enhances the overall health of the epidermis.
This CBD cream has two laboratory test results to prove its authentic quality. The first is the results of the Certificate of Analysis test, and the second is the Mandatory Pesticide Testing.
Both lab results are available for customers to see on the product’s website. In addition, both results assure existing and potential customers/buyers of excellent quality control and standardization checks.
Unlike CBD2HEAL, CBD Magic has no known side effects.
This full-spectrum CBD cream is available in 4 strengths: 500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg and 4000mg. These CBD topicals provide a variety for customers to choose from.
For first-time customers, 500mg is a suitable option. However, for those who want a long-term option that will save them the cost of replacements soon after purchase, the 4000mg is the go-to choice for you.
- The 500mg container is valued at $59.99 CAD ($47.89 USD).
- The 1000mg container is valued at $89.99 CAD ($71.84 USD).
- The 2000mg container is valued at $159.99 ($127.72 USD).
- The 4000mg CBD cream is valued at $249.99 ($199.57 USD).
Pros and Cons of the CBD Magic Pain Relief CreamCheck the price on CBD Magic
CBD2Heal Salve Cream
Just like CBD Magic, the CBD2HEAL Slave Cream has more than one result of laboratory testing. This CBD healing salve cream is one of the excellent CBD pain topicals in the market. The prominent feature of the healing salve cream brand overview is that the company has over four decades of experience in the field of medicine and other industries such as IT, marketing, etc.
The experts and leading minds of this company created one of the best CBD creams for pain.
This CBD product was manufactured using purely organic hemp stalks. The manufacturing process meets Good Manufacturing Practices in Canada as well as other production standards in the industry. This is proof this pain relief cream was produced using pure CBD, not the genetically modified version.
This CBD healing salve cream is an ideal product because of its portability. It comes in a container weighing just 2 ounces. This also makes it a discreet product as you can easily tuck it into your bag.
It’s one of those CBD creams that has a smooth texture. It neither leaves a mess nor feels sticky on the skin after usage.
This CBD healing salve cream comes in two varieties- the Original salve cream and the Peppermint salve cream.
The Original salve cream is ideal for those who want to use it and then step out immediately because its scent is subtle and light.
The Peppermint salve cream is for customers who prefer a CBD topical with a stronger and more noticeable scent. In addition, the Peppermint scent is relaxing and refreshing.
This is one of those CBD products equipped with the ability to relieve pain and heal injuries on the skin simultaneously.
The company also offers other products, such as pet-friendly CBD oils.
Unlike CBD Magic which uses MCT oil, CBD2HEAL uses organic coconut oil. This CBD product is manufactured using the following ingredients: Organic coconut oil, Organic Beeswax, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Laurel Leaf Essential Oil, CBD Isolate, Cayenne Pepper Oil, and Copaiba Essential Oil.
- Organic coconut oil forms a protective skin layer and traps moisture, leaving the skin feeling hydrated, soft, and supple. It also reduces inflammation because it has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it suitable for dry and irritated skin. It also enhances collagen production.
- The organic Beeswax also protects the epidermis of your skin. In addition, it’s a natural exfoliator; it gets rid of dead skin cells. It also helps the skin stay moisturized or hydrated.
- Juniper berry essential oil enhances hormonal regulations and triggers an improvement in skin conditions that were triggered by an imbalance of certain hormones.
- Laurel leaf essential oil contains antibacterial properties that make it very effective for cleaning bacteria from skin injuries.
- CBD isolate contains anti-inflammatory properties, which allow it to minimize redness, swelling, and pain from the breakouts on your skin. It also reduces irritation caused by Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Cayenne oil, as discussed earlier, is rich in two vitamins and numerous anti-oxidants. It helps to fight acne and improves blood flow to the epidermis.
- Copaiba essential oil has anti-microbial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it very effective in disinfecting broken skins and hastening the healing process.
CBD2Heal, like the other two CBD creams mentioned earlier, also has evidence of a test result carried out by a third-party laboratory. On the product’s website, you will see the Certificate of Analysis.
This is for potential and existing customers to see and verify the quality of the products and foster trust for the brand.
This is one of the CBD creams that’s available in 4 different strengths/sizes: 500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg and 4000mg.
The variety gives customers a lot of options because some will want smaller sizes while others will prefer a bigger size.
- The 500mg container is $49.99 CAD ($39.91 USD).
- The 1000mg container is $79.99 CAD ($63.86 USD).
- The 2000mg container is $144.99 CAD ($115.75 USD).
- The 4000mg container is $229.99 CAD ($183.60 USD).
Pros and Cons of the CBD2Heal Salve CreamCheck the price on CBD2Heal
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?