The Lake Louise directory has 21 local web site links.
- Lake-Louise, Hiking, Mountain, Biking, Rafting, Rivers, Mountains, Guided, Tours, Nature, Wilderness, Canada
- Lake-Louise, Government, Agencies, Departments, Youth, Adult, Addictions, Charities, Volunteers, Organizations, Libraries, More...
- Lake-Louise, Hotel Rooms, Reservations, Online Booking, More...
- Lake-Louise, Shopping, Online Shopping, Centre, Shops, Store, Online, Catalogue, Gifts, More...
- Lake-Louise, Ski, Resorts, Snowboarding, Packages, Conditions, Reports, Downhill, Cross, Country, Skiing, Mountains, Canada
- Lake-Louise, Travel, Car, Rentals, Charter, Flights, Popular, Bus, Transportation, Cruises, Tours, Vacation, Agents, More...
- Lake-Louise, Condos, Chalets, Homes, Apartments, For Rent, Renting, Time-Share, More...
In the fall of 1883, three Canadian Pacific Railway construction workers stumbled across a cave containing hot springs on the eastern slopes of Alberta's Rocky Mountains. From that humble beginning was born Banff National Park, Canada's first national park and the world's third. Spanning 6,641 square kilometres (2,564 square miles) of valleys, mountains, glaciers, forests, meadows and rivers, Banff National Park is one of the world's premier destination spots.