Canadian Healthcare Services
Canadian Healthcare Regions
- Popular Healthcare Links
- Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Montreal, Mississauga, Kelowna, London, Hamilton, Barrie, Kitchener-Waterloo, Victoria, Windsor, Halifax, More...
- Airdrie, Banff, Calgary, Canmore, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, More...
- British Columbia
- Abbotsford, Burnaby, Campbell River, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Courtenay, Cranbrook, Delta, Fernie, Kamloops, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Parksville, Penticton, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Revelstoke, Richmond, Salmon Arm, Surrey, Vancouver, Vernon, Victoria, West Vancouver, Whistler, Williams Lake, More...
- Brandon, Portage la Prairie, Winnipeg, More...
- New Brunswick
- Fredericton, Moncton, Saint John, More...
- St. John's, More...
- Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth, Halifax, More...
- Northwest Territories
- Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Belleville, Bracebridge, Brampton, Brantford, Brockville, Burlington, Cambridge, Chatham, Cornwall, Guelph, Halton-Hills, Hamilton, Kenora, Kingston, Kitchener Waterloo, London, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North Bay, Oakville, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, St. Catharines, Stratford, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, Windsor, Woodstock, More...
- Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown, More...
- Gatineau, Laval, Montreal, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Trois Rivieres, More...
- Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon, Swift Current, More...
- Whitehorse, More...
Canadian Healthcare Services
As the authoritative national voice of dentistry, the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) is providing this site as your online link to news and information on dentistry and oral health in Canada. CDA works in collaboration with the provincial and territorial dental associations to promote optimal oral health for all Canadians.
The Canadian Healthcare Association (CHA) is the federation of provincial and territorial hospital and health organizations across Canada. Through its members, CHA represents a broad continuum of care including acute care, home and community care, long term care, public health, mental health, palliative care, addiction services, children, youth and family services, and housing services.
The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), founded in 1918, is one of the oldest voluntary organizations in Canada. Each year, it provides direct service to more than 100,000 Canadians through the combined efforts of more than 10,000 volunteers and staff across Canada in over 135 communities.
The latest information on Alzheimer's disease, related dementias, caregiving, support, research, treatment, and Alzheimer Society programs and services. La plus récente information au sujet de la maladie d'Alzheimer, les démences connexes, les soins, l'appui, la recherche et le traitement ainsi que sur les services et les programmes de la Société Alzheimer.
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada is a registered, national, not-for-profit, charitable organization dedicated to funding Canadian breast cancer research into the detection, prevention, treatment and to ultimately find a cure for the disease that women fear most.
The Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CCFF) is a Canada-wide health charity with more than 50 volunteer chapters. The CCFF’s primary objective is to fund cystic fibrosis research and care. The Foundation is one of the world’s largest non-governmental granting agencies in the field of cystic fibrosis research.
Parkinson Society Canada (PSC) is a national, not-for-profit, volunteer based charity with more than 100 chapters and many support groups working nationwide. As the national voice of Canadians living with Parkinson’s disease, our purpose is to ease the burden and find a cure through: research, advocacy, education and support services.
Founded in 1969 by a group of doctors and business leaders concerned about the increasing incidence of liver disease, the Canadian Liver Foundation (CLF) was the first organization in the world devoted to providing support for research and education into the causes, diagnoses, prevention and treatment of all liver disease. Throughout the Foundation’s 35+ years, we have served as a model for similar organizations around the world.
The Canadian Down Syndrome Society is a national non-profit organization providing information, advocacy and education about Down syndrome. The CDSS supports self-advocates, parents and families through all stages of their child’s life.
Find a Health Services Provider in Your Area. Search by Postal Code, City or Province. Browse Chiropractors, Dentists, Massage Therapy, Pharmacist, Physiotherapy, Walk In Clinics plus additional categories.
Canada's leading physiotherapy clinic company with over 10000 Canadians treated every day. Let our friendly physiotherapy clinic staff provide you with safe, effective care.
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada (CCFC) is a national not-for-profit voluntary medical research Foundation. Its mission is to find the cure for inflammatory bowel disease. To achieve its mission, the Foundation is committed to raising increasing funds for medical research. The CCFC is one of the world’s leaders in non-governmental, per capita funding of IBD research.
The RCPSC is the voice of specialty care in Canada. It ensures the highest standards for the training and evaluation of medical and surgical specialists in 61 specialty disciplines of medical, surgical and laboratory medicine including two special programs. The College requires Fellows worldwide to maintain their competence throughout their careers; it acts and speaks out in support of the most appropriate context for the practice of specialty care and the best patient care. The College is not a licensing or disciplinary body; its mission is educational and dedicated to setting standards.
Learn about the emotional and physical symptoms and talking to your doctor. Then try the symptom checklist. Depression hurts, but you don't have to.
Find a dentist on Canada's #1 dental directory. We show dentists closest to your location with their ranking so you find right dentist quickly.